Wednesday, August 10, 2016

8 Good things to do when you're bored

Boredom happens. Sometimes you just don't have much to do. Actually I am really bored right now and since I love research and lists I thought I should do this!

1. Cook: I love food and I love eating so why be in charge of what I eat! It can be really fancy or extremely easy

2.  ORGANIZE!!!!: Rearrange anything! Books, cloths really anything would work!

3: Write a letter: To anyone!

4:  Do a puzzle!

5. Internet quizzes: nuf said

6: Look for new music!: New music is so awesome and you may come away with a few new favorites!

7. Get out of your house!: sometimes all you need is a change of scenery to inspire you!

8. Care for yourself: Take a bath, pamper yourself or otherwise relax!


I hope this helped you all!
Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment