Saturday, August 13, 2016

Favorite music right now!

So I planned this to be a super long post with the reasoning behind every song and what not but I have not been feeling all that well so I am not going to do that. But I will explain the (more obscure) genres and why I like them! So let's start!!!


1. Nightcore: what it is:  nightcore is music that has been altered so it will sound more like anime. Basically the people who remix it will speed up the song and make the pitch higher. why I like it: I find the faster beat and highlighted pitch to be fun and danceable (but once a teacher told me it sounded like a dentist drill)

2. Kpop: what it is: korean pop! why I like it: there are 3 different main styles of kpop and kpop videos. Cute, cool and crazy and that is why I like it! I love the cute bouncy melodies of some songs and more harcore ( :P ) sonds of others!


3. Studio killers: Yes I know that this is a band. why I like them: they are an anonymous band from the uk that has bouncy pop and synth beats YAY!!

  Ok time for the playlist!!!!!





Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment