Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A petal for your thoughts (see it's a pun!) #1: Welcome!! & doing what you love

Welcome to my blog! I want to do some things you want to see so make sure comment if you want me to do something on here! Anyway recently I was in a play. A lot of people liked it and I started thinking about how I have been less reserved lately. The more I thought about that I realized when I put myself out there most of the time it was received well! It's very important that people in general remember that even if you may have haters you doing you is an awesome thing and most of the time people will like you for you! Thinking this way is new for me. I have social anxiety so I spend way too much time think about what other people will think of me. I have realized that the thoughts I have are wrong most of time. So i'm working on that. What is something your working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment